REPAIR • REPLACEMENT • MAINTENANCE
Are the temperatures in your house not where you need them to be? Perhaps your heat pump just isn't working like it used to, or not at all. Alpha Heating & Air has the drug-free, background checked professional technicians and the tools for your heat pump needs, repairs, replacements, and maintenance. We are your complete home air comfort specialists.
Call the HVAC specialists, Alpha Heating & Air today for the heat pump service you need to ensure that it will keep you and your family in low cost, eco-friendly comfort all year!
Heat Pump Services
- Heat pump repair
- Heat pump service and cleaning
- Reversing valves
- Air handler maintenance
- Compressor repair
- Indoor air quality
- Coil and duct sanitation
- Air purification/ sterilization
- Filter replacement
- Control board check
- Duct repair/ reroute/ modification
- Heat strip additions
- Wifi / smartphone thermostats
- Residential zoning systems
- Test accumulator
- Weather sealing/ home efficiency
- Thermostat service
Types of Heat Pumps
There are different types of heat pumps to choose from, but the three most common are:
- Air-Source – This warms and cools the air using electricity instead of fuel. It is highly efficient and delivers double the energy in heat than what it actually consumes.
- Geothermal – This works similar to an air source model, except it takes the heat from the ground rather than surrounding air.
- Ductless Mini-Split Units – These are for homes that do not have traditional ductwork. Mini-splits can also be used in additions or areas of the home were extending ductwork is not possible.
Why Install a Heat Pump?
Heat pumps move heat rather than creating it, which makes them highly energy efficient. Just some benefits of using a heat pump include:
- Skipping Oil Price Issues – With a heat pump, you are no longer susceptible to oil prices. You have stable, reliable heating that is always cost-effective. You also do not have to depend on fuel delivery to stay warm in the winter.
- Increased Home Efficiency – Heat pumps are extremely efficient. According to the EPA, air-source heat pumps can reduce the electricity you use to heat your home by 30 to 40 percent.
- Reliable – A good quality heat pump is reliable and can last anywhere from 10 to 25 years with proper maintenance and care.
- Safer – Heat pumps do not use volatile or combustible materials; therefore, you do not have to worry about dangerous emissions or other hazards as the system ages.
Speak with a Comfort Specialist about Your Home’s Heat Pump
Enjoy whole home heating and cooling with an energy-efficient heat pump unit. The team at Alpha Heating & Aircan help you not only find the right heat pump for your home, but we will install and maintain it so you get the most out of your investment.
Schedule a free in-home consultation for your heat pump by contacting Alpha Heating & Air today. Call us at or contact us online with your questions, we service Canyonville, Drain, Elkton, Glendale, Myrtle Creek, Oakland, Riddle, Roseburg, Sutherlin, Winston, and Yoncalla homeowners.